Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Landon!

It's hard to believe that Landon is no longer a baby, but a toddler. Where has the time gone? We celebrated Landon's birthday yesterday with family and close friends. He loved all the new toys he got and mom and dad liked all the new clothes he got, Landon did not really care about those. All he wanted to do was play with his new toys which we had to do the minute we got home. Landon a few days old. First Birthday! Two years old

1 comments:

{priscilla} said...

Don't they get big so fast?! He is a doll and your mini me all the way! I find it strange sometimes that our kids have never met 'cause you and I were such close friends not that long ago. I don't even remember how we lost touch?! Anyhow, any plans for a sibling for Landon?