Thursday, August 14, 2008

Childrens Museum

Who would have ever thought there was a Children' s Museum in Chino, not I until one of my students had there birthday party there. So Landon and I finally went to go check it out along with Uncle John, Aunt Jill and her nephew Will. Landon and Will had such a great time. They got to be farmers, cooks, mail man, bank teller(Landon's favorite), police man and firefighters. It was fun just watching them explore and play with one another. In the end it was the best $2.00 Uncle John ever spent. I see you Money,money, my favorite thing. More money for me! Landon and Will Heading home after having a BLAST!

1 comments:

{priscilla} said...

How fun!! Have you been to the one in La Habra? Whenever I go down to whittier I always go with my sister and the kids love it!