We made it to Phoenix and back without a problem. Landon was a wonderful passenger for it being his first time on an airplane. I think it was more stressful going through security then it was with Landon.
Looking out the Window.
Saturday we headed to the baseball field to watch the Dodgers play the Angels. Boy was it a warm day at the park. I was amazed how well Landon did during the game, Not once did that boy fuss. As long as he had his water he was OK. The Dodgers ended up losing, but hey it's only spring training right.
Before the Dodger game in Arizona.
Looking out the Window.
Saturday we headed to the baseball field to watch the Dodgers play the Angels. Boy was it a warm day at the park. I was amazed how well Landon did during the game, Not once did that boy fuss. As long as he had his water he was OK. The Dodgers ended up losing, but hey it's only spring training right.
Before the Dodger game in Arizona.
0 comments:
Post a Comment