Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Little Artist.

This year as Christmas gifts for the Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncle. I thought it would be cute for Landon to paint them each a painting. I thought how bad could it be, It can't get that messy Cant it? We had no problems painting the small ones. He enjoyed painting with his paint brushes with those. Now when it came to the bigger ones Boy was that an adventure. He painted with brushes, his hands, feet actually the whole body was involved. Yes it might have been messy but in the long run Landon had fun and was able to explore with his body. Plus Everyone loved there paintings so it was worth it. Testing out the brushes. Hmmm I wonder what this taste like? The end result! (I know he doesn't look happy, that because he was mad at mom for not letting him run around the house with all that paint on him)

0 comments: