Landon celebrated his second Halloween and this year we decided to dress him up. Chris and I couldn't come to an agreement on what he should be. I wanted some cute and cuddly and Chris wanted the masculine costume. So we came to an agreement and Landon was a skeleton. I was pretty proud of myself his costume only cost me $2.50. I guess that's the perk you get when you wait til the last minute to go buy his costume. We decided against taking Landon trick or treating this year, he is still to young and Mommy and Daddy don't need all that candy. So instead we took him to the Lopez's house, Grandma Hernandez's work, but she wasn't there and ended our night at the Avila house for dinner. Landon was in aw of the trick or treater's coming to the door. He just sat there and watched as everyone got there candy.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Our Little Skeleton
Posted by Chris,Tammy and Landon at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment